Sometimes, properties require that extra "something". Here at RE:SHOOT, we pride ourselves on our personalised high-def video marketing. We work with you to create an entirely bespoke product -- something that will stay relevant throughout the length of your listing. Give potential buyers a better understanding of your listed property with one of our RE:FILM packages.
RE:FILM Classic is a chance for you and your listing to ‘dip its toes’ into the realm of video. With a maximum time of one minute, we work with you to create something to tease potential purchasers to come visit the property. All classic videos include an agent introduction and ending OR a video walkthrough, as well as aerial video, titles, a curated backing track and minor colour and audio correction.
- 30 secs to one minute of professional video
- Aerial video
- Agent introduction and call to action OR
- Standard property walkthrough
- Curated backing track
- Minor colour and audio correction
- Dedicated filming time - 60 - 75 Min
RE:FILM Enhanced builds upon RE:FILM Classic to create something bigger, bolder and more impressive. With two minutes to play with, we create an in-depth property showcase inviting the viewer on a truly unique digital viewing experience. Advanced techniques such as motion graphics and customised sound effects allow for a more immersive viewing experience, and shots of the localities give us the opportunity to position your listing within its socio-economic and geographical landscape. As well as that, after you have created your script, we’ll check it for them to make sure it flows well, addresses all relevant property features and is grammartically correct.
- Up to two minutes of professional video
- Aerial video
- Agent introduction, CTA + scripted audio OR
- Agent on camera walking us through site
- Motion graphics, where relevant
- Sound FX, where relevant (birds, sea etc)
- Shots of localities, where relevant
- Curated backing track according to 'feel'
- Checking of agent script
- Major audio and colour adjustments
- Dedicated filming time - 120 Min